Candle and melt care and safety

Mollie & Sky luxury candles and Moment Melts are individually hand-poured with a blend of 100% natural wax and essential oil blends.

Each luxury candle or Moment Melt might vary in colour, fragrance and burn time slightly because of the nature of the essential oil blends. Occasionally, the candle wax might appear to have air bubbles. They are a completely natural feature common in hand-poured candles and are caused by the shrinkage as the wax cools inside the glass. Perfect imperfections! It will not affect your candle and it will still smell amazing and burn beautifully.

Love your candle

To extend the burn time of your luxury Mollie & Sky candle, it is important to show it some love.

We recommend keep the wick trimmed to 5mm before re-lighting to ensure a steady and even burn and prevent sooting.

Burn your candle for a minimum of 2 hours (to create an even wax melt) and a maximum of 4 hours (for optimum candle performance).

Always keep the wick upright and trim wick before every re-light. Keep the wax pool clear of any debris to avoid flaring and wax discolouration.

Do not light your candle when there is less than 5mm of wax in the bottom of the glass.

We recommend using a candle snuffer (or alternatively, a spoon) to extinguish your candle.

Candle safety

Ensure your candle is placed on a heat resistant, stable surface and avoid any secondary heat sources such as stoves or radiators.

Place your candle away from any product that might be sensitive to heat e.g. mirrors, picture frames, as well as fabric such as curtains and bed linen.

Only burn your candle for up to 4 hours at a time.

Never leave your candle unattended and keep out of reach of children and pets.

Avoid draughts and leave at least 10cm between candles.

Remove all packaging before use.

Extinguish your candle with at least 5mm of wax left, do not let your candle burn fully down to the base of the glassware.

Moment Melt safety

Use with heatproof wax/oil warmers/burners only.

Not for consumption.

Ensure dish is not left to burn dry.

Never leave unattended and keep out of reach of children and pets.

Do not add water.

Use in well-ventilated areas away from flammable objects.

Always leave at least 10cm between warmers/burners.

Keep away from draughts.

Remove all packaging before use.